Starting it the summer 2017, I will be a Lecturer in the department of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry, at the University of Sheffield, UK.
Since Nov 2015 Senior Fellow, University of Washington
Group of Justin Kollman (Department of Biochemistry).
EDUCATION & ACADEMIC EXPERIENCE:
2010 - 2015 Post-Doctoral Fellow, University of British Columbia
Supervisor: Dr. Natalie Strynadka (Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology).
2006 - 2010 PhD in Biophysics, King’s College London, UK
Supervisors: Prof. Mike Malim (Department of Infectious Diseases) and Dr Mark Sanderson (Randall Division of Cell and Molecular Biophysics).
2004 - 2005 Research Technician, Imperial College, London, UK
Supervisor: Prof. Xiaodong Zhang (Centre for Structural Biology).
2003 - 2004 MRes in Structural Biology, Imperial College, London, UK
Supervisors: Prof. Paul Freemont and Prof. Steve Matthews (Division of Molecular Biosciences).
2001 - 2003 BSc in Molecular Biology, King’s College London, UK
- T3SS 2016 conference (Tubingen, 2016).
- Rega Institute, KU Leuven (Leuven, 2016).
FUNDING AND GRANTS:
PRIZES AND AWARDS:
- Guest lecturer, graduate course on Advanced Topics in Protein Chemistry at UBC, Spring 2015. Lecture topic: Macromolecular Electron Microscopy
- Reviewer for the journals Scientific Reports and PeerJ.
- Chair of the UBC Structural Biology Discussion Group, January 2011-June 2013.
- Member of the UBC post-doc association executive committee since September 2011, Vice-president in charge of social events August 2012-February 2014.